Dubai believes in satiating the needs of every kind of traveler. If you think that Dubai is just towering buildings, theme parks, and water parks, you’re mistaken! If you love adventure and you want something that makes adrenaline course through your veins, then you will be glad that you are in Dubai as it is home to the world’s longest urban zipline Dubai.
Xline Dubai allows you to experience spine-tingling adventure in the urban environment. With the Xline, you will get a breathtaking view of the Dubai Marina while you weave past the skyscrapers. You will witness the Venetian-style canal with little yachts docked there! It is a view that not many people can boast about. If you have more questions about the experience? Don’t worry, we have all the answers that you need.
Quick Facts About Xline Zipline Dubai Marina!
- The Xline Zipline Dubai is the longest urban zipline in the world covering a distance of 1 km.
- Due to the availability of two parallel ziplines, you can enjoy tandem zip-lining with your friends and family.
- The zipline is at a staggering height of 170m above the ground and at an inclination of 16 degrees, it accelerates from 0kmph to 60kmph in a mere 2.5 seconds and reaches a maximum speed of 80kmph.
- If you ever wanted to be like superman, this is your chance. You will be placed belly-down with the help of the super-hero style harness which will make you feel like you’re flying.
- From the top of the Amwaj Tower, you will find yourself weaving through the towering skyscrapers and over the urban landscape of the Dubai Marina.
What will your Xline Dubai Marina experience be like?
With Tripx Tours, booking your Xline Dubai tickets is only a matter of a few minutes. Once you pay the amount, the tickets will be emailed to you within a few minutes. When you reach the location, just show you vouchers on your phone and you will be at the world’s longest urban zipline Dubai.
Once you reach the top of the Amwaj Tower, you will see the Dubai Marina below you. The gleaming skyscrapers and the cerulean waters will take your breath away. The professionals at the Xline Zipline will put you in a harness and launch you. Experience thrill like no other as you go from 0kmph to 60kmph in a matter of 2.5 seconds. You will get an insane adrenaline rush as you glide across the Dubai Marina at lightning speed.
Although the whole experience may last for less than a minute, it will take you almost 90 minutes including the registration. So, make sure you manage to keep at least two hours for this experience.
What is the price of the Xline Dubai Marina ticket?
|Solo Ride||AED 650||AED 650||Not applicable|
|Double Trouble||AED 1200||AED 1200||Not applicable|
With Tripx Tours, you can avail Xline Dubai Marina discount of 10% with the code ‘EXTRA10’.
What are the Xline Dubai Marina opening hours?
Xline Dubai opens every day from 10 am to 5 pm.
Know Before You Book The Experience:
- The world’s longest urban zip line Dubai experience is ideal for people aged between 12 to 65 years.
- People under 18 need to take consent from their parents for the experience.
- The minimum height required is 130cms, you can weigh anywhere between 50-100 kilograms to take the ride.
- It takes about 90 minutes for the whole experience.
- Xline has a storage facility where you can store small-sized belongings like your phone, wallet, and others. Do not carry big bags or shopping bags with you as storing those would be a problem.
- Wear comfortable clothes (avoid wearing skirts, flowy dresses) and closed shoes to make the most of your experience.
- Tie your hair and avoid any accessories that can cause any hurdles during the experience.
- Bring a government ID along with you because you will not be allowed inside without it.
- Avoid heavy meals before the experience. Stick to light meals that are easily digestible.
- Contact lens wearers can take their sunglasses along to avoid losing their lenses. No goggles are provided.
- Pregnant women and people suffering from any ailments are not allowed on the ride.
- People under the influence of alcohol or in a state of intoxication due to substance abuse will not be allowed on the ride.
- If your non-participating family members and friends want to witness your experience, they can watch it from the Dubai Marina Mall terrace (ground floor) or the Marina Promenade.
- There is no need for your friends waiting for you to take your photos as the Xline Dubai will take your photos and video during the Xline Dubai experience which will be emailed to you within 2 days.
How to reach the Xline Dubai Marina location?
On the day of the experience, you are required to arrive at the Xline Zipline booth in Dubai Marina Mall (Level P), to get registered by the Xline team.
You can get down at the Jumeirah Lake Towers Metro Station and walk across the overpass to get to the Mall. There are also shuttles from the station to the mall every 10-15 minutes.
You can get down at the Dubai Marina Mall Station (No. 4) and take a short walk to Dubai Mall
You should take the RTA bus number 8 and get down at Marina Promenade. You have to walk for 10 minutes to reach the mall, or you can take a taxi to reach faster.
From Abu Dhabi and Dubai – Take the exit 32 off Sheikh Zayed Road from where you will start seeing the signs to Dubai Marina until you are on Emaar Drive. The Dubai Marina Mall has a large car park space where you can park, you can also use valet parking services.
Frequently Asked Questions
Xline Zipline Dubai Marina costs 650 AED per person. You can also do the ride side-by-side with a family or a friend which costs 1200 AED.
Xline Zipline Dubai is the world’s longest urban zip line measuring 1km in length.
Xline Dubai Marina Zipline is 170m high from ground level.
Yes, the Xline Dubai Marina Zipline is completely safe. It is managed by expert and certified professionals who ensure that you are safe at all times. Regular maintenance and checks are carried out to make the experience completely safe for you.
Xline Dubai is located on the top of the Amwaj Towers in Jumeirah Beach Residence (JBR).