Dubai, the largest and the most populous city in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) is known for its tall buildings, luxurious hotels, fancy items, expensive cars, huge malls and all other fancy and luxurious things.
One definitely needs to visit Dubai at least once to experience the craziness over here.
- Things to do in Dubai-
- visit the worlds tallest building- Burj Khalifa
- spend quality time and enjoy various leisure activities in Dubai creek
- shopping in massive Dubai malls
- Experience the desert safari with the Dubai desert safari.
- In the middle of this hot city, enjoy snow activities in this indoor wander land.
- premium experiences like Dubai hot air balloon
- Dig into the history of Dubai by visiting the museums here.
- Witness the beauty of Dubai fountains.
- Enjoy the luxury of cruises, sailing and water tours.
- enjoy the theme park experience with your kids.
Out of all these attraction of Dubai, it is also known for its vast theme parks. here there are numerous theme parks that are developing and flourishing day by day and serves thousands of visitors daily. The theme parks are open all day of the year and welcome a lot of tourists. Dubai boasts of many famous theme parks and one such theme park is legoland dubai.
7 reasons to visit legoland theme park
- It is best for families- this theme park is not just for kids. Even parents can enjoy in these roller coaster ride so it can be a fun family getaway.
- Child-friendly – having said that the theme is not just for kids but also for the family, this does not take away from the fact that this park is extremely child-friendly. The water park is only one in the country where those under1m tall won’t free left out.
- Various rides- well, theme parks have many interesting rides. Legoland also boasts of may different and interesting rides such as-
1.the dragon coaster
2.the lost kingdom
3.the undersea adventure
4.Theme lands– the whole park is divided into six themed lands.
ancient Egypt-themed Adventure,
play area Imagination, Mediaeval Kingdoms
Factory, home to the only Lego factory inside a Legoland anywhere
The UAE’s biggest Lego store.
5. 15000 lego models– this is why the name of this theme park is legoland. This theme park boasts of 15000 lego models which attracts a .lot of lego enthusiasts every year. Every model fascinates the kids and the adult as well. There are models of every monument like Taj Mahal and Burj Khalifa.
6. Water park– the water park here consists of numerous slides, flumes, a wave pool, water dumping buckets and a lazy river with a build-your-own-raft ride. The water park boasts of nearly two dozen rides inside the water park.
7. The UAE’s biggest Lego store – this is the reason why most of the visitors come to Legoland. One can buy Legos by weight with different colors.
These reasons would have surely got you excited to visit this vast and interesting theme park. Pack your bags and head to this theme park with your family for a really fun and amazing weekend. If you want to know more and book tickets for Legoland Theme parks in Dubai, the author of this article suggests Tripx tours.