If you are yet to see the heart-stopping show, La Perle by Dragone, it is time that you grab yourself a bargain with the Super Saver Deals
From now until 30th September 2020 La Perle Dubai tickets will be available starting from AED 499 for VIP seating, AED 219 for Gold seating, AED169 for Silver seating and Bronze tickets from 119 AED. These rates can be redeemed on shows until the end of this month. The La Perle offers are a super saver deal and also includes some quick snacks such as popcorn and soda.
A new and one-of-a-kind aqua show located in Al Habtoor city on Sheikh Zayed Road, La Perle has reopened its doors for the public adhering to the current public health protocols. The staff will be wearing masks and gloves with a comprehensive and robust cleaning schedule. Theatre seats will be cleaned between each show as you book the best available seats to ensure proper spacing. While you can sit together in families or groups, you are also allowed to buy food & beverages at the Theatre and consume them at your seats.
Whether you are visiting again, or never seen a show before, want to plan a fun family outing with children or friends, this is a perfect excuse. Join the fun and get ready to witness Dubai’s Number One Show.
Here’s What You Need To Know Before You Book
What is the story of La Perle Dubai?
La Perle is a one-of-a-kind aqua show holding 2.7 million litres of water that quickly transforms the stage from dry to wet in an instant. #1 show in the region is all set to bring you an extravaganza evening with 65 top-notch artists from 23 different countries performing live in Al Habtoor City. Known as the technologically-advanced theatre productions in the world, feel embedded and immerse yourself in the awe-inspiring stunts and special effects that leave you speechless. La Perle Dubai is influenced by the city’s rich culture, vibrant present and aspirational future – bringing a new era of live entertainment to tourists and residents alike!
What are the La Perle Dubai Shows about?
La Perle Dubai shows run approximately 90 minutes with no intermission. There are plenty of shows for you to watch until December 2020 as La Perle performs 2 shows nightly and 10 shows weekly. From artists performing aquatic and aerial stunts including acrobats, motorbikes, divers diving from 25 meters high (yes, the stage features a diving pool), the shows are ready to stun you at every move and it is really more than just the ‘wow’ factor. You will clap with pride or gasp at times, as the athletes on stage perform. The storyline was written keeping the spirit of Dubai, making this a great option for residents as well as a visiting traveller.
What time does the show run?
La Perle timings are 7:00pm and 9:30pm on weekdays from Tuesdays to Fridays. and 4pm and 7pm on Saturdays. There are no shows on Sundays and Mondays. You can access the shows schedule until December 2020 on the website.
What is the seating like?
The 270-degree seating provides a different perspective of the breathtaking action unfolding in the tailor-made aqua theatre. Witness the stage flood with water and drain in a matter of seconds as the artists perform mind-blowing aqua and aerial feats up-close. The 1,288-seat theatre contains 14 rows, which offers an intimate experience and gets you face-to-face with the action. La Perle has five tiers of best seats starting with Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum and VIP seats on request
- Bronze: 183 seats: Unbelievable value less than 14 rows from the stage
- Silver: 501 seats: Stunning views with a great perspective
- Gold: 496 seats: Premium locations closest to the action
- Platinum: 54 seats: Premium seating with a great view of the show. As a Platinum guest, you’ll be able to enjoy complimentary valet parking. Once inside the theatre, you will have access to the VIP lounge.
- VIP: 54 seats: Enter through an exclusive VIP lounge area, where you can hang out pre-show and have complimentary savory and sweet snacks, candy, and beverages. VIPs will be able to enjoy the show with great views and larger seats
Where is La Perle Located?
Located in the heart of Dubai at Al Habtoor City, La Perle is easily accessible from all areas of Dubai with direct access from Sheikh Zayed Road and walking distance to the Dubai Canal. The venue also provides self-park and valet to its guests and can be availed on site. You also have an option to call for a taxi and hire car which is available on site. The Al Habtoor City is surrounded by three five-star hotels alongside three luxurious residential towers and the newly launched Dubai Water Canal. If you wish to spend some more time around the City, enjoy its landmarks and retail outlets with multiple restaurants as well.
- Easy access to sensational food & beverage offerings, all within walking distance of the theatre. Choose between a great variety of more than 20 restaurants and bars including Zoco, Babiole, Level 44 and City Grill
- La Perle is accessible for guests with disabilities including elevators, ramps and accessible seats
- Children under the age of 2 years are not permitted into La Perle Dubai. We encourage guests under the age of eighteen (18) years to be accompanied by an adult
- The dress code is smart casuals
- You are allowed to photograph, however without flash and laser pointers
- There is complimentary public WiFi at La Perle Dubai
- There is a medical team on site for each show
So, what are you waiting for?
If you’re a fan of theatre (and a good deal), hurry up and secure your tickets. With La Perle taking place twice a night, five days a week throughout the summer, there are plenty of chances to watch it.